Join us at the AiP DC Event
Stories of Impact - How Advisors and Their Clients are Amplifying Giving in Their Communities
Wednesday, May 23, 2018 | 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
4908 Auburn Avenue | Bethesda, MD 20814
This lovely evening brings together professional advisors, their clients, and the nonprofit community to see collaboration in action. Set in the extraordinary children’s theatre and educational center of Imagination Stage, the evening will begin with hors d’oeuvres, drinks, and Jazz by children trained by the Sitar Arts Center. Then you'll join us on the main stage where you’ll hear stories on impact from area donors, advisors, and nonprofits.
- How are donors making an impact on the nonprofits they serve?
- How are wealth advisors creating charitable capital for their clients?
- How is the donor/client relationship enhanced by philanthropy?
- What does impact mean for everyone?
You’ll see how through careful planning, charitable giving is amplified and the impact is infectious!
You’ll hear stories from all these perspectives and more –
- From donors such as Carol Trawick – whose private foundation focuses its investment to foster local nonprofits in collaborating their resources to serving Montgomery County students in need. Personally, Ms. Trawick has supported Imagination Stage and Strathmore Hall in addition to other local nonprofits.
- From Great Falls-based Wealth Advisor, Fred Baerenz, CEO of AOG Wealth, whose philosophy of creating abundance for his clients helped the Claybrook Family create a donor advised fund which incorporated their legacy plan with their children and grandchildren.
- From the Community Foundation of Greater Washington – whose donor/advisor relationships amplify impact on area nonprofits.
Who Should Come? A perfect occasion for anyone interested to learn more about the trifecta of increasing philanthropic impact – when advisors, clients, and nonprofits work in collaboration – everyone wins! Charitable capital is created, family legacies are enhanced, nonprofits are elevated and lives are forever changed. Come experience what this is all about!
Public parking is available directly below the theatre. Public transportation is also available via the Metro Red Line (Bethesda stop - 1/2 mile) or the Bethesda Circulator (Old Georgetown Rd. stop between Cordell Ave. & Del Ray Ave.).
Learn more about AiP and membership benefits here.
A very special thank you to our host sponsor: